Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Five Free Tips to Help People to Lose Weight

Many people find it very difficult to lose weight, this is very understandable, there are many fatty foods that are tempting to eat, even though we would like to exercise we do not seem to have the time or the energy. Other people are able to lose weight but then find it difficult to keep the weight off and end up in an even fatter state only a short time later. In this article I am going to be writing about five tipe in which people can go about losing weight which when adhered to will also enable the person to keep the weight off, I hope you enjoy the read.

I am a person who has now thankfully managed to reach my own target weight. The tips that I am about to give are what I followed. I am very confident in keeping the weight off as unlike with any other form of diet that I have tried this one not only made sense but was actually quite easy to carry off.

1. It is not what you eat but is more when you eat it

For me this is without doubt the most important tip. In my opinion your main evening meal should be eaten no later than six o'clock in the evening and it should also be your smallest meal of the day. If you have eaten a nice big healthy breakfast, a large health lunch then you should only require a light dinner.

2. Cut out the snack foods

Eating in-between meals is one of the biggest weaknesses obese people tend to have. If you are serious about losing weight you need to cut out these snacks, unless they are healthy snacks such as fruit.

3. Own a dog

It may seem a crazy tip but owning a dog and taking that dog for regular walks is a great form of exercise and can seriously help when attempting to lose weight. There are many additional benefits of having a dog as a pet of course.

4. Buy an in-door gym

I often hear people say that they do not have time to go to a gym or that they feel out of place at a gym as it is full of fit people. These people have no excuse as they are now able to buy a gym for their home; this is proving to be ever more popular these days.

5. Stay off the booze

Alcohol is something that we need to either cut out or reduce our intake of when trying to lose weight as it is extremely fattening.

I hope these tips prove to be as beneficial to you as they have to me.

Steve Hill is a webmaster from Birmingham, he has interests in a number of websites including:

Stuttering
Alternative therapies
DVD authoring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home