Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Scam or Not - The Hoodia Gordonii Side Effects

Okay before we get started I would really appreciate it if all of the people who have no business loosing weight please leave. I mean seriously. I get the most ridiculous emails at times from people who could hide behind me when I am standing sideways. This is for people like me. I am a mother of 6 and I actually need to eat in order to live. No, I am not talking about the 1 carrot stick a day meal plan, I am talking about real food. So if this isn't you get going.

On to our topic. I was so excited when I heard about the newest miracle in weight lose. I told my husband as soon as he got home and I had even found a few places to purchase it from. Then the worst thing happened. First, always make sure you know your husbands mood before you spring any money item on him. Second, make sure you always get rid of failed products before you ask him about a new one. That's right, not only did he say no. He actually pointed out various failed products.

I did the usual. I told him this time was different. I told him, I saw it on the news. I told him lots of sites were caring it. I told him I could find it on sale. It didn't work. He said no. The days went by and he still said no. Well it was time to change tactics. You ladies no what I am talking about. Find the problem and get around it. So I kept asking but now I was listened to why. This is what I heard. He was worried last time I jumped on a diet product. He felt this was just another scam. He loved me.

So I decided to take action. I found out that although Hoodia is still being researched it is a relatively safe product. It has been being studied for quite sometime and no side effects have been found to date. Although there is one thing to be careful about. Most of the Hoodia products currently on the market won't do a thing for you though. You see, they don't have enough Hoodia in them. The percentage of Hoodia is so low you think it would be illegal for them to put Hoodia on the bottle.

My best advice get informed. Find out not only what needs to be in the product but also how much. As much as 80% of the current products on the market are junk so please be like me and do your research. Hoodia can and will work but only if you are getting a high quality product, with a good source of Hoodia. This also helps with skeptical husbands. Good luck in your weight battle. I myself will battle on.

Janet Moore
Need More Info About Hoodia?
http://www.hoodia-answer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home